-   -   Pull down menus (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428561-re-pull-down-menus.html)

Jacob Skaria

Pull down menus

It would be worth to take a look at this link

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataval02.html
--
If this post helps click Yes

"Kadeycat" wrote:

I would like to have a specific pull down menu appear when an adjacent cell
has a specific code entered. I have multiple material lists but I don't want
to have to sort through the entire list every time.
Example: If I want a list of W shaped beams to be available I would enter a
'W' in the box next to the list. A named range would only be shown in the
drop down list, not the entire table.

=IF(C1="W", =WSHAPES)(C1="FB", =FBSHAPES)

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.