Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving a Userform

I'm familiar with how to move a shape to the top left corner of Range("B3")
but how do I move a userform to the same place please? Regards, Brett
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mike, yes that's what I did in the immediate window, but it's A) a PITA
and B) only works for the same shape screen and in the same layout (toolbar
wise etc). There must be a way of detirmining the whereabouts of the top left
corner of A1 in the WHOLE screen and then match the Userform possie to that.

I mean to say if the damn thing can exchange data with the spreadsheet
you'd think that it might be able to work where it's swimming at the time
(wouldn't you?). Brett