Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default do if cell not empty

I am working on an order form. I have a list of items from a catalogue. So
far so good. Now when a person ADDs NEW ITEMS at the bottom of the list, I
need to copy some cells for as many rows as NEW ITEMS were added.

i.e. let's say there are 10rows with catalogue items, and there are two new
items added in column "C", then I have to copy "A and B 10" to "A and B 11
and 12" as well as "G and H 10" to "G and H 11 and 12".

HELP for the code.
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

LastRow = Range("A1").End(xlDown).Row
Cells(LastRow, "A").Resize(NumRows, 2).Copy Cells(LastRow + 1, "A")
Cells(LastRow, "G").Resize(NumRows, 2).Copy Cells(LastRow + 1, "G")

--
HTH

Bob