Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default dynamic size of label, and depending on size label position of tex

Hi, I am creating a form, which reads depending of a choice from an excel
worksheet the value for label caption, right next to this label a textbox is
shown. Because the size of the label caption is dynamic, the position of the
textbox must shift left or right on order to read the complete label caption.
By doing so the size of the form might also need to change. How to create
such? there are 10 possible labels and textboxes, which are shown depending
on the choice. This last part is already working.

Regards
Gerard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try setting the below property of Label

AutoSize property to True
OR
WordWrap property to True
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"noord453" wrote:

Hi, I am creating a form, which reads depending of a choice from an excel
worksheet the value for label caption, right next to this label a textbox is
shown. Because the size of the label caption is dynamic, the position of the
textbox must shift left or right on order to read the complete label caption.
By doing so the size of the form might also need to change. How to create
such? there are 10 possible labels and textboxes, which are shown depending
on the choice. This last part is already working.

Regards
Gerard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am not sure is that what you are looking for ...

OR

another way is to get the maximum width of label control and then resize the
form to fit all other controls using

Me.TextBox1.Move ,,,,
UserForm1. Move ,,,,

If this post helps click Yes