Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA keywords

I googled VBA keywords, and surprisingly did not find an online
database of such. I was wondering if such a beast exists, and if so,
could someone please refer to to the page?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is a link to the online Excel Visual Basic Reference (although you are
probably more interested in the Reference section found under it. However, I
think it would be faster to use the built-in reference found by clicking...

Help/Microsoft Visual Basic Help

from inside the Visual Basic Editor (not the spreadsheet).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

wrote in message
I googled VBA keywords, and surprisingly did not find an online
database of such. I was wondering if such a beast exists, and if so,
could someone please refer to to the page?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I didn't see any link posted, but the Help is enormously helpful.
Thanks!