Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Form height and scroll

Hi
I have this very heigh form, and want to make a size to it and then have
scroll, but no matter what i do the scroll dosn't work and when i set my
height to full height at the form so the form can't be there on the screen,
then my scroll dosn't work, and i cant see the lower part off my form
can someone help here?

Alvin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Set the UserForm's ScrollBars property to 2-frmScrollBarsVertical AND set
its ScrollHeight property to a number that is **larger** than its Height
property... doing this will show you the "thumb button" on the vertical
scrollbar which you can use at design time to place your components on the
form in the "off screen" locations.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)