Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Why is this code not working

I am using the code below on a command button on a form but the form just
blinks and nothing else happens.
Private Sub cmdCancel_Click()
Unload Me
MilestoneForm.Show
End Sub

This is a similar code I used in another file and this works perfect.
Private Sub cmdCancel_Click()
Unload Me
ufrmsiteInfo.Show
End Sub

Any ideas what is going on where?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Thanks Nigel. I just figured out that I was unload the form and showing at
the same time. MilestoneForm is the same form that is being Unload.Me

"Nigel" wrote:

Is the name of the form you are closing MilestoneForm ? As you are
re-initializing if it is.

Nigel