Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default display time when macro was last run

Is there a way I can display in a cell the time a macro was last run?

Any help is appreciated!

Josh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
this should do it.
Range("A1").Value = "Last run"
Range("A2").Value = Time ' or Now or Date
stick this line at the begining or end of the macro or anywhere you think is
good
adjust ranges to suit.

Regards
FSt1

"Josh Craig" wrote:

Is there a way I can display in a cell the time a macro was last run?

Any help is appreciated!

Josh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why dont you write a timestamp to a cell at the end of the macro..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Josh Craig" wrote:

Is there a way I can display in a cell the time a macro was last run?

Any help is appreciated!

Josh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub MyMacro()
'Timestamp
Worksheets("Macro Log").Range("A1") = "MyMacro"
Worksheets("Macro Log").Range("B1") = Now()
'/Timestamp

< your code

End Sub

If this post helps click Yes