Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Office SP2 - Problem with macro assigned to a button changing, Workedwith SP1

I installed Office SP2 and now have the following problem:

I have a workbook that creates a new worksheet in the workbook using a macro.
The macro is executed by pressing a button (actually a shape with a macro
assigned to it) on the first worksheet in the workbook. At the end of the macro
that creates the new worksheet there is some code to move the new worksheet to a
new workbook. When the move occurs the macro assigned to the button and also 2
other buttons on the original worksheet are changed to point to the new workbook
created by the move operation.

Here are the lines of code that cause the move and the macro button changes:

sheets(RptWrkSht).move

RptWrkSht is a string variable that holds the name of the worksheet that is
being moved.

The problem started with the install of SP2. Anyone have any ideas on how to
stop the problem with the macro assignments changing.

Thanks

Mike Clemens
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike Clemens wrote:
[...]

I should have added the problem is with Excel 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I have the same problem

Hi Mike,
I have exactly the same problem. Before SP2 everything worked fine. Have u figured out how to solve the problem? If you have, please let me know.

Thanks!
Daryl van Horn

Mike Clemens wrote:

Office SP2 - Problem with macro assigned to a button changing, Worked with SP1
06-maj-09

[...]

Build a .NET HTML Form Parser Application
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...l-form-pa.aspx