Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB for Different Excel

Dear Expert,
I may open 2 Excel to run macro.
One excel is server Excel.
Another excel is local PC (much faster).
If I run excel macro, do it know or run scripts on another opened Excel
please ?
What is the script if there are 2 excel open ?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have an Excel file stored on a server or your local drive (PC)
they will both still use the application loaded on your PC when you open
them, the application isn't stored on the server.

Other than that i don't know what you are asking for.

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,
The Code Cage Team