Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XML schema import problem

Greetings -

I am trying to import an XML schema into an Excel 2007 workbook from the
following website:
http://www.zillow.com/static/xsd/MortgageTypes_V1.xsd
When I attempt to do so, I receive an error message reading : €śCannot load
the specified XML or schema source€ť. No detail is provided as to what the
error may be.
I tested the schema using the w3.org validator:
http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv.

The validator found no errors.
2 other schema imported from the same Zillow directory came through fine. I
am at a loss to try to solve this problem. Any assistance would be
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am happy to provide any detail I can. The schema in question is viewable
at the zillow link. What detail might be helpful to diagnose?

Thank you

"Brad N." <Brad wrote in message
Greetings -

I am trying to import an XML schema into an Excel 2007 workbook from the
following website:
http://www.zillow.com/static/xsd/MortgageTypes_V1.xsd
When I attempt to do so, I receive an error message reading : €śCannot load
the specified XML or schema source€ť. No detail is provided as to what the
error may be.
I tested the schema using the w3.org validator:
http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv.

The validator found no errors.
2 other schema imported from the same Zillow directory came through fine.
am at a loss to try to solve this problem. Any assistance would be
appreciated.

XML Schema QB Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 September 23rd 09 12:25 PM
XML Schema edit Rod Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 September 24th 07 09:42 AM
XML schema edit Rod Excel Programming 0 September 24th 07 09:10 AM
Excel query of Postgress database - schema case problem.. Frank Brown Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 12th 07 09:18 PM
XML Schema PaulW Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 October 18th 06 03:24 PM