Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing Hyperlinks

Using Excel 2007. I have work sheet which has the following formula. I would like to change part of the location from
=HYPERLINK("C:\Data Files\WebPages\clickhost\fconews\locate\id_0143.ht ml", "0143") to read
=HYPERLINK("C:\Data Files\WebPages\clickhost\pinetreeline\locate\id_01 43.html", "0143")

Do I have to do all records one at a time or is there an easier way to do this?

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Rick, I had tried replacing stuff in formulas before using the replace all, and every time, getting into trouble. this one worked like a charm. Again, thank you very much

--

Regards
Michael Koerner