Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default having problems getting a c# excel add in deployed to other machines.

I created an excel addin that runs fine on my machine, when I create the
setup.msi and try to install on other computers it does not show up. I
tried to register the .dll manually and saw that I was missing the
extensibility.dll. Once that was added the .dll registered successfully,
but when excel was opened it was not there. I have ComVisible(true) and
Register for COM interop checked on the 1 project other than the setup
project. I have the primary output from that project included in the
setup. I also have KB908002 installed and have it as a prereq in the
setup along with .net 2.0. I put a messageBox at the beginning of my
OnConnection() and it does not show up. I have tried ever solution I
have come across, but nothing seems to help.

Thanks