Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to focus on add-in Tab in Office 2007

Hi All,

I have created my Excel addin using VS2005 ,The addin is
creating one new CommandBar with some command buttons onstartupComplete
event.My users are using this in Excel 2003 and it is working nice.

Case Excel 2007: When a user launch a new Excel application from
start-Program-MS Office-Excel they are not able to see my CommandBar on
startup.

Every time they have to click on Add-in Tab on
Excel 2007 to see my CommandBar .

Is there any way where on Startup i can make the focus to Add-in Tab ?

Thanks

Das
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sendkeys only way. like maybe

Sub Auto_Open()
SendKeys "%x{esc 2}"
End Sub

"Dwipayan Das" wrote in message
| Hi All,
|
| I have created my Excel addin using VS2005 ,The addin is
| creating one new CommandBar with some command buttons onstartupComplete
| event.My users are using this in Excel 2003 and it is working nice.
|
| Case Excel 2007: When a user launch a new Excel application from
| start-Program-MS Office-Excel they are not able to see my CommandBar on
| startup.
|
| Every time they have to click on Add-in Tab on
| Excel 2007 to see my CommandBar .
|
| Is there any way where on Startup i can make the focus to Add-in Tab ?
|

| Thanks
|
| Das

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See this blog post from Ken Puls