Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert data in access by excel.

Hi,

I dont know it is posiable or not but I want a macro which can insert data
from excel to access I have the following feilds.

EID, Name, Supervisor Name, Manager Name, Date, Status.

The users of this macro will not have access on there machines.

is it posiable if yes how? Just i need a sample macro.

Regards
Heera