Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default code signing certificate doesn't have transitive trust

My code signing certificate is signed by VeriSign Class 3 Code Signing 2004
CA. The VeriSign CA is in trusted publisher list but my cert is not. Office
2007 blocked VBA execution enen though I've signed code. Only after I added
my cert to trusted publisher does the code get executed. If the certs form a
trust chain, why Office 2007 doesn't trust transitively like IE?

--
Fred