Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default message box\Forms button

I have created a button that erases data from a spreadsheet by way of macro.
How can I have a mesage box show up when the button is pressed asking if they
really want to do this? If YES, run the macro, IF NO, close message box back
to the spreadsheet.

I am stumped on this...Please help.

thank you,

Jase
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I appologize for the duplicate question. When I first posted it, I received
a message that the "service was temporarily unavailable", and I got no
indication if it had gone though or not.

Jase