Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel range

Hi:
How can I retrieve the currently selected range on the active shhet? Would
ActiveCell do the trick or do I need something else?
Cheers
Sean.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4035 (20090425) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You would use the Selection range. For example...

MsgBox Selection.Address

The ActiveCell range is the individual cell that is selected... for a
selection, it is the cell within the selection that is not shaded.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)