Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using an VBA & arrays to do calculatiuons

All,

Hoping that someone can help me with this... (mth = revenue amount for that
month)

here is formula used to calculate constant currency for the quarter
=(Mth1*CRate Mth1/PRate Mth1)+(Mth2*CRate Mth2/PRate Mth2)+(Mth3*CRate
Mth3/Rate Mth3)

I would like to use VBA to calculate the results for Q1 to Q4...QTD, BOY,
and YTD (changes based on current month) and return the excel worksheet thus
saving me 72+ columns of information

does any one know how I can use arrays to hould the values and return them
to the work sheet...

I'm really look at how conceptually I would get started with this

Thanks
--
Helping Is always a good thing
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On worksheet select cells A1:G1

{=getArray()}

The enter formula above typing shift-ctrl-enter instead of typing brackets
(array formula)

Below is the VBA code.

Function Getarray()
MyArray = Array(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Getarray = MyArray

End Function

"QuietMan" wrote:

All,

Hoping that someone can help me with this... (mth = revenue amount for that
month)

here is formula used to calculate constant currency for the quarter
=(Mth1*CRate Mth1/PRate Mth1)+(Mth2*CRate Mth2/PRate Mth2)+(Mth3*CRate
Mth3/Rate Mth3)

I would like to use VBA to calculate the results for Q1 to Q4...QTD, BOY,
and YTD (changes based on current month) and return the excel worksheet thus
saving me 72+ columns of information

does any one know how I can use arrays to hould the values and return them
to the work sheet...

I'm really look at how conceptually I would get started with this

Thanks
--
Helping Is always a good thing

Trouble with arrays (transferring values between two arrays) Keith R[_2_] Excel Programming 4 November 14th 07 12:00 AM
Working with ranges in arrays... or an introduction to arrays Glen Excel Programming 5 September 10th 06 08:32 AM
Arrays - declaration, adding values to arrays and calculation Maxi[_2_] Excel Programming 1 August 17th 06 04:13 PM
Arrays JAmes L Excel Programming 3 April 21st 04 11:00 AM
Arrays drtaclem Excel Programming 0 December 10th 03 07:55 PM