Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default dataform

Hello,

I haven't been able to find out how is it that I can look at the code from
the form that is created when selecting the first cell in which my list
resides.

Is it possible?

I do not know how to recreate it through VBE. I will be able to learn from
it, and also work a little less, since I have my sheet set up with what I
want to do, but I want to preserve everything protected and through a data
entry form that I can create.

TIA.

Hernan.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can't see the code that MS uses for Data|Form (xl2003 menus).

But...

You could look at John Walkenbach's enhanced data form:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

The source code is available for a small fee ($20 USA, IIRC). So you can modify
it as much as you want.

And if you want to design your own:

Debra Dalgleish shares some tips:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You cannot view the code behind the DataForm, however, John Walkenbach has
created an Enhanced Data Form. For $15 you can buy the password to view the
code. The form itself is free to use.
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/dataform/home

Mike F