Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default parameter the axis of a graph

Hi everybody!

I'm using php, and COM to create an excel file (i use the function "visual
studio". I have created a graph with my data, and it looks like that :

$selection1 = $sheet-range("E2","F3");
$graph = $sheet-chartobjects-add(400, 20, 350, 250);
$graphique = $graph-Chart;
$graphique-SetSourceData($selection1, "xlRows");
$graphique-type=4;

It works pretty well, but i need to give parameters to the graph, to
describe the axis (abscissa and ordinate).
Does it exist a function like that : "setAbscissaAxis(name, range)" ?

Thanks for your help.
Sorry for my poor english.

Clement.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've find a temporarily solution.
I have my array like that :

A | B
NameTitle1 | NameTitle2
Value1 | Value 2
Etc.

If I choose the two columns, my graph is not the one i need, but if i put an
empty cell instead of "NameTitle1" in "A1", the graph is better, with the
column A on abscissaes, and the column B on Ordinates.

If you have a better solution tell me ;)