Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Marco Password

Dear Expert,
I Know this is easy question ... Anyway, hope someone can help me to resolve
this stipud question.
How to protect the marco with password so that people can see the scripts
but cannot change the content please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel doesn't have that level of security, in fact Excel security is
poor to say the least, the only options open to you are to lock the
project for viewing so you cannot see the code without entering a
password, or you can protect the project properties which is nothing
more than protecting information about the project.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=88682

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Possibly document the code in a separate worksheet or file and lock the
code.
--
Steve

Elton Law;317072 Wrote:
Dear Expert,
I Know this is easy question ... Anyway, hope someone can help me to
resolve
this stipud question.
How to protect the marco with password so that people can see the
scripts
but cannot change the content please

--
Simon Lloyd