Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print Ranges

I have several ranges on one worksheet and each should print to a separate
page. I have one range that places one column and the last three rows on
two separate pages - for a total of three pages for this one range. How can
I set just this one page to print 1 wide x 1 tall without it effecting the
other ranges? Everything I've tried shrinks the other ranges and makes them
small on their individual pages. Here is code I'm using now calling in
second macro:

Sub DPPrintRange()
Worksheets("DP").Range("DPBusPlanPg1,DPMonthRevPt1 ,DPMonthRevPt2,DPWSpaceSy,DPSkills").PrintOut
Preview:=True, Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Call DPPrintWSpaceAllProd
End Sub

Sub DPPrintWSpaceAllProd()
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintArea = ("DPWSpaceAllProd")
.Zoom = False
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
End With
End Sub

Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Pam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don,

I've placed zoom=false after collate=true in the line below and get error
message "application-defined or object-defined error".

Sub DPPrintRange()
Worksheets("DP").Range("DPBusPlanPg1,DPMonthRevPt1 ,DPMonthRevPt2,DPWSpaceSy,DPSkills").PrintOut
Preview:=True, Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Call DPPrintWSpaceAllProd
End Sub

Where would I need to insert zoom=false to make it work?

Pam

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
Use

zoom=false

where needed
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Pam" wrote in message
Thanks, Don for the reply, but it still makes all my other ranges print
at 41%. Do you have any other suggestions I might try?

Thanks,
Pam

"Don Guillett" wrote in message

Add
activesheet.printout

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Pam" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Where appropriate

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = False

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Pam" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don,

This is the code I now have and it is still giving all other pages at 41%.
What am I doing wrong?

Sub DPPrintRange()
Worksheets("DP").Select
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.Zoom = False
.PrintArea =
("DPBusPlanPg1,DPMonthRevPt1,DPMonthRevPt2,DPWSpac eSy,DPSkills")
End With
ActiveSheet.PrintOut Preview:=True, Copies:=1, Collate:=True

"Pam" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dunno.
Send your wb to my address below and I'll have a look. Give me a clear
explanation.
'
--
Don Guillett