Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User form editing -reg

I created userform through which i transfer the data to another sheet,
in this i am comfortable in adding new data but edit the already
entered data can some body suggest me the code.

Thanking you in advance

regards

S. Jagananthan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In edit mode get the values from the sheet/row and display that to the
controls. On Save, put the values back to the sheet. You can have global
variable to control the row number....

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria