Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro command button click

Hi

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
UserForm5.Show
UserForm5.CommandButton3.SetFocus
Unload Me

Per

"Woodi2" skrev i meddelelsen
I have a macro that opens a userform. I want the macro to open userform 5
then upon opening userform 5 I want command button 3 to be activated. I
have
made command button 3 public withing the code for userform 5. When the
macro
is activated, the userform dispalys ok but the command button has not been
activated. I thought this might be a simple one but may be I was wrong.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
UserForm5.Show
UserForm5.CommandButton3_Click
Unload Me