Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default automatically rename workbook with cell input

I am trying to add a command button to save a sheet into pdf format using the
value of one of its cells for its file name
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1) What version of Excel are you in?
2) What format do you want to save it in?
3) Does the cell have the full file path or just the file name?

"mcfly" wrote:

I am trying to add a command button to save a sheet into pdf format using the
value of one of its cells for its file name

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am using 2007 office and I want to save it in PDF.
I use the workbook to give customers a price quote. I have a a few
wooksheets that have a cell in them that is connected to one worksheet that
counts up when a function button is clicked, this is how I get new numbers
for each sheet when I save them as a quote.