Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamic Range broken

Been using a dynamic range and a VLOOKUP for a long time on this
spreadsheet. Now the dynamic range is failing. No error message, just not
working. The dynamic range "namelist" is on the sheet "Activity List" The
formula is:

=OFFSET(Activity List!$A$1,0,0,COUNTA(Activity List!$A:$A),2)

This used to work, until I started fiddling with it yesterday.

The VLOOKUP, on another sheet, is this:

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(B1,namelist,2,FALSE)),"",VLOOK UP(B1,namelist,2,FALSE))

It's blank, so something is terribly wrong. Strange thing is, it was all
working yesterday. Anyone see the problem? I mean, besides the user?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

your formula looks incorrect...cut & paste this...

=OFFSET('Activity List'!$A$1,0,0,COUNTA('Activity List'!$A:$A),2)

note the single quote marks defining the sheet name