Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Curser / Edit problem in VBA editor

I don't know what i've pressed but my curser in VBA editor as changed from a
straight vertical line to a black box the size of one letter/number, when i
now try to edit, it deletes the letters/numbers infront of it. If i hold the
left mouse button down whilst holding the mouse pointer over it, it turns
blue?

Im new to VBA so any help would be great. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

You have toggled in to Overstrike rather than Insert mode.
Try pressing the Insert button.

Cheers
Andy

--