Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password from cell

Hi, I was trying to lock and unlock sheet using macro and the password should
pick from a cell (P1) from the same sheet

can anyone help me with this?

Thanks..
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet3").unprotect Range("P1")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Kashyap" wrote:

Hi, I was trying to lock and unlock sheet using macro and the password should
pick from a cell (P1) from the same sheet

can anyone help me with this?

Thanks..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

strPassword = ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet3").Range("P1")
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet3").Unprotect strPassword

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria