Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running Excel

Hi,

I want to send someone an xls on a CD with some associated jpg
files. They're not computer literate so the instructions will be copy
all this to a folder and double click the .xls file.

But I can't figure out how to detemine what Path-folder they might
choose. Does any Excel command return this info ?

Thanks - Kirk

PS It's not Application.Path - Pity :(

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:34:22 -0500, Dave Peterson
wrote:

The path of the workbook with the code would be:
ThisWorkbook.path

Thank you Dave. Another step foward :)
Cheers - Kirk