Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get External Data From Access

Hi,

I am trying to import data from access database which is there on the share
drive.
I have excel 2007 I went in Data tab then Get External DataFrom Other
Sources
From Microsoft QueryThen I seleted MS Access Database

Said "OK" mentioned the networkpath and double clicked on the file and said
ok.

But I got the follwoing error message
---------------------------
ODBC Microsoft Access Driver Login Failed
Unrecognized database format 'Z:\Testdata.accdb'.
OK Cancel

Once I click on ok it is asking from Login Name & Password.

I dont know how to fix this error and what it is.......please help me......

Regards
Heera