Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table Programming

I have created a pivot table. Is there any way I can program Excel to put
any numbers from the pivot table that are higher than $5000 onto a new
worksheet? I'm fairly new to Macros, so I'm wondering if this can be done.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sure; this is not too hard. Build your Pivot Table. I put mine on Sheet2.
Then, turn on the macro recorder. Click on the small grey square b/w Row 1
and Column A. Ctrl + C, Right-click, paste special, values, OK. Click on
the top of the column of data where you want to find values 5000. Click
Data Filter Down Arrow Custom Greater Than or Equals to (box on left)
5000 (box on the right). Click OK. Click b/w Row 1 and Column A, click on
Sheet3, or wherever you want to put the final results, and paste special.
Turn off the macro recorder. Fiddle with it a bit if it doesnt work the
first time you try. Thats pretty much it. I know youll get it to work
out!!

HTH,
Ryan---

--