Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy sheets to mulitple workbooks in a directory

Hi. I need a hand with some code to copy/export 3 sheets into
multiple workbooks in a directory. These are newly formatted sheets
that are needed to be added to the existing workbooks.

All these workbooks are identically formatted and I would like to
insert the new sheets after sheet named "PVM". Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm

See the example
"Copy a worksheet to all workbooks in a folder"
You can change that to copy more then one sheet

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Greg" wrote in message ...
Hi. I need a hand with some code to copy/export 3 sheets into
multiple workbooks in a directory. These are newly formatted sheets
that are needed to be added to the existing workbooks.

All these workbooks are identically formatted and I would like to
insert the new sheets after sheet named "PVM". Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 30, 11:51*pm, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Start herehttp://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm

See the example
"Copya worksheet to allworkbooksin a folder"
You can change that tocopymore then one sheet

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Greg" wrote in ...
Hi. *I need a hand with some code tocopy/export 3sheetsinto
multipleworkbooksin a directory. *These are newly formattedsheets
that are needed to be added to the existingworkbooks.

All theseworkbooksare identically formatted and I would like to
insert the newsheetsafter sheet named "PVM". *Thanks in advance.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks once again Ron. I did go to your website first as I usually do
when looking for code but this time I didn't find what I needed.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. The code is exactly
what I was looking for.