Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automated Sheet

Trying to create a shopping list. Have a 4 sheet workbook with 2 columns;
QTY and ITEM. I want to create a summary page that when I enter a quantity
in the QTY column, it prints the quantity and the item adjacent to it on a
seperate sheet, ie Summary, that i print and take to the store. Just not
trained enough to figure new formulas, but understand instructions.

Thanks,
Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mark,

I think that the easiest way to do what you want is to use AutoFilter. Look
it up in Help. Very easy to use and for your shopping list you would only
have to set the filter on the Qty column to NOT blank and you have the list
all prepared.

Then for the next time, set the AutoFilter to All and then select the data
in Qty column and delete and start again.

OssieMac