Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need Macro copy range of cells

I need a macro to copy from the active cell over 11 columns and down 5500
rows. I need this copied to clipboard so I can paste in in new workbook

Thanks in Advance for helping.

Duane Reynolds

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about

activecell.offset(5500,11).copy

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Duane Reynolds 322310" wrote in message
I need a macro to copy from the active cell over 11 columns and down 5500
rows. I need this copied to clipboard so I can paste in in new workbook

Thanks in Advance for helping.

Duane Reynolds

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I guess I did not give a very good description of what i needed. Don your
solution works great to copy that one cell, what I should have said is I
need to copy the range of cells from the active cell to the cell 11over and
5500 down.

Thanks
Duane
"Don Guillett" wrote in message
How about

activecell.offset(5500,11).copy

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Duane Reynolds 322310" wrote in message
I need a macro to copy from the active cell over 11 columns and down 5500
rows. I need this copied to clipboard so I can paste in in new workbook

Thanks in Advance for helping.

Duane Reynolds

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks That one did just what I needed,
one question off topic, what book would you recommend that covers how all
these "objects?" work and a description of how to use them.
I was tring to select a range , copy etc was uing 6 or 8 lines for
something that can be done with 3 or 4 words of the right code language.

Thanks
Duane
"Don Guillett" wrote in message
ActiveCell.Resize(5500, 11).Copy