Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date: Auto text entry based on aging

L17 contains the Status Date (mm/dd/yyyy). If the date in L17 is seven days
older than the date I've manually entered in B3, then M17 should read "Update
Needed"; if within seven days from B3, it should read, "Current".

I am unable to get my formulas to work. Are there any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto text entry based on aging

Enter the following formula in cell M17
=IF(L17-B3=7,"Update Needed","Current")