Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default NewsGroup - Windows Mail

Hi All I have a couple of questions about using this news group

1. Is it possible to change my username for posting - I'm using Windows Mail
2. How do you rate a answer if you're using Windows Mail

Any help on any of the above will be greatly appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1. Click Tools/Accounts on Windows Mail's menu bar, select the newsgroup
from the list of accounts and click the Properties button... you can set
your display name from the General tab on the dialog box that appears.

2. There is no facility for rating an answer in Windows Mail (that is an
online thing only).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Howard32" wrote in message
Hi All I have a couple of questions about using this news group

1. Is it possible to change my username for posting - I'm using Windows
Mail
2. How do you rate a answer if you're using Windows Mail

Any help on any of the above will be greatly appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks alot Rick,

I have done just what you told me, hopefully this message will come with my
name I've always used in the online reader (Howard31 not Howard32)