Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Small favor

Try using IF Function with the below function. Post back incase you are
unable to.

If this post helps click Yes
--------------
Jacob Skaria

"DonV" wrote:

I am making a simple time tracking workbook that will calculate and return
the difference between two times. The formula is =INT((C8-B8)*24)-1. I tried
to modify it so that if there is no data in the ajacent cells the formual
will return nothing or 0, so i can pre-populate a column with the formula
but not have anything or 0 if there is nothing to calculate. How can I make
this work?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can't seem to make that work plus when I get part of it to work it will not
accept odd times like 10:30 or 7:21, so I found a ready made time sheet but
it's set up such that You must enter four times, start, break for lunch,
return from lunch, end time. It works good except I need it to only have to
input your start and end time, and the formula subtracts1 hour and returns
the total hours..