Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can you create Hyperlinks with Autofill function

When I create a hyperlink, to a cell in a distant column, on the same
row, it works perfectly. However, if I try to then Autofill it down a
range of rows the Hyperlinks fail to link to the correct cell address.

The Hyperlink "text" displayed in each cell shows the correct
destination cell address. However, the actual link address is identical
to the very first cell used to create the Autofill.

In other words, if the Hyperlink in cell A1 points to destination cell
AK1
and I autofill from that cell then cell A2...A40 all point to cell AK1.
Even though the text displayed from cell A2...A40 has the correct
incremented address, i.e. AK2......AK40
Here's the first hyperlink text: UTM Pipeline!AK6
Here's where the link takes me: UTM Pipeline!AK6

Here's the second hyperlink text: UTM Pipeline!AK7
Here's where the link takes me: UTM Pipeline!AK6

Hope this makes sense.

--
Bushy
Bushy's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=185

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bushy;277689 Wrote:
[...]

Bushy, welcome to The Code Cage!, it is possible but you would need to
use VBA to achieve it, why not attach a workbook so we can help you
directly with that?

Attatchments.

To upload a workbook, click reply then add your few words, scroll down
past the submit button and you will see the Manage Attatchments button,
this is where you get to add files for upload, if you have any trouble
please use this link or the one at the bottom of the
any page.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,