Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help on Excel Macro VBA

Dear Experts, I am using Attachmate Extra Personal Client 6.4 and trying to
automate the work using Microsoft Excel VBA. I have created the code and it
seems to work fine except at certain times (when the rumber of rows to
execute is more than 100 or so...) it looks to jump screens or overtype at
certain cursor positions. The code looks fine however it gives different
results at different times. Is there a session timing issue in attachmate
because of which I am getting this error. Currently the default session
timing is set at 3 seconds. I have validations kept for each screen name too.
Any help that you could give me about attachmate extra and basic steps that
we should keep in mind while designing automation tasks on attachmate will be
greatly appreciated. Thank you, Venu