Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SaveAs

In ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs() method what are the additional parameters need to
be set for
supporting different font styles.

My coding is oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs(<ExcelDataTableName, 11)

The problem is I have values in Excel worksheet with Vietnam font. But after
saving as DBF
it doesn't save actual ASCII values in to the table.

Pls smone help..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do a search in VBA help for

FileFormat Property

You will see a link on this page for xlformat. There is a list of all the
formats.

"Marc" wrote:

In ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs() method what are the additional parameters need to
be set for
supporting different font styles.

My coding is oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs(<ExcelDataTableName, 11)

The problem is I have values in Excel worksheet with Vietnam font. But after
saving as DBF
it doesn't save actual ASCII values in to the table.

Pls smone help..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 18, 11:07*pm, "Marc" wrote:
In ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs() method what are the additional parameters need to
be set for
supporting different font styles.

My coding is * * oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs(<ExcelDataTableName, 11)

The problem is I have values in Excel worksheet with Vietnam font. But after
saving as DBF
it doesn't save actual ASCII values in to the table.

Pls smone help..

Marc,

I have never had to encounter anything like this before, but the help
file on SaveAs indicates two parameters that may be useful to you -
TextCodePage and Local. Unfortunately, TextCodePage has very poor
documentation, but Local may fit what you are looking for.

Best,

Matt Herbert

VBA SaveAs Value charlie Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 August 27th 07 11:33 PM
SaveAs csv Gert Excel Programming 4 March 21st 07 12:35 PM
Using the SaveAs in VBA caldog Excel Programming 2 October 5th 05 01:05 AM
SaveAs Steve[_48_] Excel Programming 3 November 19th 03 05:11 AM
SaveAs,csv popo pop Excel Programming 2 October 31st 03 06:08 AM