Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clustered Column Chart Containing Stacked Data

Is it possible to develop a clustered column chart in Excel 2007 that
contains stacked data?

I am trying to plot the following data

Monetary Compensation Non-Monetary Compensation
Shipboard Shoreside Shipboard Shoreside
Dec 08 $125,000 $75,000 $50,000 $30,000
Jan-09 $145,000 $85,000 $40,000 $20,000
Feb 09 $150,000 $100,000 $60,000 $30,000

I would like to produce a chart which shows by month (horizontal
axis), monetary compensation compared to non-monetary compensation
(side by side columns - this is the clustered piece). I'd like to
stack each column to show the breakdown of shipboard versus
shoreside. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks so much for
your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here's a tutorial:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clu...column-charts/