Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Editor Window(s) size challenge

2003/2007

For years, I have been able to have four stable (size) windows open in the VBA Editor.

Project Explorer Code Window

Properties Immediate Window

Unless I am crazy, all four of those windows were fixed size. Meaning that no matter what module of
the project was double-clicked, the code window would change to the newly selected module-code
and all four windows were distinct (no windows overlapped any other).

Recently, I found that my Immediate Window overlaps the bottom of my Code Window which screws up
what I can scroll-to in the Code Window.

Certainly, I screwed something up. I have tried many ways to resize the Windows and "Docking"
on/off selections but I can not find my "good old" four stable windows.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

EagleOne