Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combine several like rows

I use on a regular basis what becomes a very large spreadshhet consisting of
let's just say 26 columns (A thru Z) of data and depending on the job there
could be over 900 rows.

Here is a simplified version of my example:
- Col A: always contains different text
- Col B through Z : each of these columns would have the same values AFTER I
have used the filter to only display like values.
- After filtering I may end up with 40 exactly the same data except for Col A.

Here is what I would like to be able to accomplish:
- 40 rows displayed in one row
- All the text in Col A merged but with CSV.

So in other words - combine several like rows, Comma Seperate the Values in
Col A. Then if required reverse the entire process to 'Split them apart' to
bring them back to the original state.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at this:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

I would surmise that one of the examples there will do what you want.

regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy