Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create and print simple maths problem sheets for kids.

I'm about to try to write code to generate and print simple maths problem
sheets for a 5 year old and a 7 year old.
Has anyone tried something like this? Any examples?

Cheers,
Alan Forsyth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You might try my free "Math Practice" workbook - download from...
http://excelusergroup.org/media/

The "Easier" level add and subtract sections may be suitable.
I was never able to get feedback on the age appropriateness of the program.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Alan Forsyth"
wrote in message
I'm about to try to write code to generate and print simple maths problem
sheets for a 5 year old and a 7 year old.
Has anyone tried something like this? Any examples?
Cheers,
Alan Forsyth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for that, Jim.
It was interesting, but my mission is to produce printed worksheets for use
away from the computer.

Here's an example - it's not quite what I intend to do, but it's close.

http://mathworksheets.us/addition.php

Cheers,
Alan

"Jim Cone" wrote in