Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Publishing XCL Range to HTML to insert into Email Body

I used Ron De Bruin's code to publish an Excel sheet range to HTML and
then used
the HTML range as the body of an email. The only thing different
that
I did was to control my Excel coding from Outlook VBA; since my
project is triggered by receipt of a specific email. I am using
Office 2003.

I read Ron's warning about using Word as your email editor. However,
I am getting exactly the same results when using Word as editor and
when not using Word as editor; and those results are generally very
favorable. The only slight glitch is that, at the top of the email
body window, I am getting about 2 1/2 blank lines (using the height
of
the first row of HTML as a benchmark). Does anyone know the cause?

P.S.: I read Ron's MS Word warning to apply only to, in the email
Body,
creating non-HTML rows of text directly above the HTML and not to
sending emails with HTML in the Body.

Ron, are you out there?

JingleRock
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi JingleRock

You can send me your test code private and I try to look at it this weekend

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm