Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to paste value to a file same as A1

I have a file (Master.xls) with several sheets with different names. A1 in
each sheet is same of Sheet name (ABC, MNO etc) and I also have different
files as per each sheet (ABC.xls, MNO.xls etc) which will be open.

Right now I have separate macro for each sheet as I need to update some
values from master.xls to ABC.xls or MNO.xls etc as per sheet names.

can I have a single macro so that it will update the values from master.xls
to ABC.xls or MNO.xls etc according to name in A1 in each sheet.

Also, I'll not be updating values from all the tabs in master.xls at once.
May be from only one sheet at a time..