Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cut and Paste Macro to new file

I want to cut and paste special (values) from my summary worksheet into a new
file. I want to just cut and paste the entire worksheet "summary".

Also, I have another worksheet that has all my detail (about 5000 rows) and
I want to also cut and paste special that data as well but not all of the
data. On my summary worksheet I have a cell that has a specifc customer name
in it. What I want to do is have it cut and paste special (values) the info
from the detail tab into this new file. I only want it to cut and paste the
rows that match the customer name on my summary sheet. How would I write all
this VBA code?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Ron de Bruin's site for various types of code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Look under Copy/Paste/Merge Examples.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP