Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default show sheet1 on startup

On startup, I want it to show sheet1 and lets say row 100 instead of
whatever sheet it was on when I exited. TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

ALT+F11 to open vb editor. Doubleclick 'ThisWorkbook' and paste this in on
the right

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.Goto Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A100"), True
End Sub

Mike

"Fan924" wrote:

On startup, I want it to show sheet1 and lets say row 100 instead of
whatever sheet it was on when I exited. TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use a macro (assuming that users will allow macros to run).

This goes in a General module--not behind ThisWorkbook and not behind a
worksheet.

Option Explicit
Sub Auto_Open()

application.goto thisworkbook.worksheets("Sheet1").range("a100"), _
scroll:=true

End sub

--

Dave Peterson