Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Radio buttons losing cell link in Excel 2003 when user has Excel 2

Twice, we have lost the radio button cell links in Excel when the file is in
Excel 2003 format and the user has Excel 2007. Has anyone else had similar
issues? We have tried saving the file in 2007 but then when going back to
2003 it loses the links again. Thanks in advance.